Free photo by Marcus Wöckel from Pexels
For whoever has [gratitude], to him more will be given, and he will have abundance; but whoever does not have [gratitude], even what he has will be taken away from him.
I Thessalonians 5:18
In everything give thanks; for this is the will of YAH in Yeshua HaMasiach for you
GRATITUDE IS A UNIVERSAL LAW
Practice gratitude daily; Make it [gratitude] a way of life
To receive, you have to give; Gratitude is giving thanks
Magic words: "Thank You"
THE MAGIC FORMULA
- Deliberately feel and say the magic words "thank you"; Make "thank you" your identity;
- The more you do, the more gratitude you feel;
- The more grateful you are, you receive abundance.
Gratitude is a feeling. What you give, you receive equally. Incorporate gratitude into your daily life. Make it a Habit!
Areas of life to express gratitude for: Health, Relationships, Family, Money, Job, Business, School, Spiritual life, Food, Personal Goals and Desires, Wisdom + Intelligence + Creativity, etc.
Use gratitude to dissolved problems and heal strained relationships, especially with children and spouse. Gratitude can help us have increased success in all areas of life.
Express Gratitude to Adonai T'zavot
Gratitude Practice Friday 13 March 2020
Five (5) things I'm grateful for:
- #TodahRabahAdonai for the gift of health that is keeping me alive, healthy and well. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
- #TodahRabahAdonai for blessing me with my daughter Ly, for her health, love, joy, peace, understanding, empathy, intelligence and wisdom, and the wonderful relationship I have with her. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
- #TodahRabahAdonai I'm deeply and eternally grateful that you forgive my sins and accept me as Your child, because of your Mercy that endures forever. Thank you for loving me with an everlasting love and for continuing Your faithfulness to me. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
- #TodahRabahAdonai for blessing me with a flexible job that not only pays for all my basic needs of mortgage, rent, etc but gives me the flexibility to attend classes. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
- #TodayRabahAdonai for giving mankind the gift of Thy Shabbat which is approaching, a time sanctified and set apart when you renew the face of the earth, and make everything holy, because You are Holy, in You we live, move and have our being. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.